SYSTRA-SOTECNI SpA, Italian company based in Rome and part of SYSTRA Group - leader at international level in the field of railway and urban transport, operating in Italy and abroad in accordance with Group policies and Integrated Management System. Management is responsible for activities in Adriatic Region, under the supervision of EME Direction (Southern Europe – Mediterranean Area), both for commercial policies and production. Adriatic Region includes the following countries: Italy, Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia, Albania, Greece and Israel.
Project Manager of Detailed Design of a Tramway Line, a civil engineer with a proven experience in coordination and interface with System Installations (i.e. Power Supply, Signaling, Telecom, etc.) or alternatively an Electrical Engineer with proven experience as System engineer, who will be in charge of
Tramways detailed design, hierarchically responding to the JV Legal representative and will have the following tasks:
- Project Management
- Technical coordination of interfaces among civil works, Inserting and urban landscaping, track and railway installations and structures
- Organization and management of meetings with the Client, Administrations, Partners, and Subcontractors;
- Project Control, Compliance with the Design schedule in relation to the possible changes requests by the Client;
- Supervision and coordination of any external sub-designer;
- Supervision of the following activities carried out by Systra-Sotecni SpA or by the members of the JV: a) calculations, b) drawings, d) reports, e) technical specifications, f) BOQs.
- Qualification: Master’s Degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering;
- Proven experience (5-10 years) in project management and design of tramway/LRT’s lines;
- Proven experience (20 years) in design of infrastructures mainly in urban areas;
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of French.
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to coordinate and team building;
- Ability to create business;
- Interested in updating and innovation;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and initiative;
- Resistance to stress
WORK PLACE: Middle East.